How to Double Your Revenue in 2 Years or Less… and cut your work hours in half!
Watch the video below and find out (it's only 3 minutes!)
From the only coach who has conducted over 1,000 face to face interviews,
and is just as committed to your success as you are … maybe even a bit more!
...but you don't have to take my word for it
Watch the Video below and see what my clients are saying!
Can You or Your Business Benefit From Coaching?
Take the 30 Second
Business Check Up!
By Coach Gusty – Coach Gusty Business Excellence
he good news is, You can easily score a 20/20 with a specialized coaching program I'm about to reveal in this article. It doesn't matter whether you are a seasoned business owner, just getting into business or are ready to sell your business; my coaching program can help you achieve your goals faster than you thought possible.
Stop worrying about not selling enough products or services. Stop working too many hours. Stop being frustrated spending time fixing mistakes made by the people you pay. Stop doing what’s not working. Stop trying to do everything yourself. Stop being a stranger to your family.
Unlock the true potential of your business. Achieve new levels of profitability, competition crushing marketing and be the company that is everyone’s #1 place to work. Gain control over the future of your business and your life.
If your are serious about making a change, then you need to hear what I have to say.
In the next 5 minutes, as you read every word of this document, you will discover how I can change your life and increase your business profitability.
You will also:
- Find out how coaching is very different from consulting; and how it can jumpstart your business; as well
- Discover why some businesses get truckloads of sales while others barely make enough to cover their expenses. (You need to know this so that you can avoid settling for a mediocre performing company);
- Learn what the process is for coaching, how it works and see what coaching can do for you; and
- Learn how to mathematically calculate exactly how much money you are leaving on the table right now by not using my services; as well as
- Discover my Zero CostTM Guarantee – my coaching will not cost you a cent - the best guarantee in the business and more importantly, how I can make offer; plus
Participating in my coaching program you will:
- Learn how to recruit, reward and retain high-performance employees. Most companies have a difficult time to get it right. I have conducted over 1,000 face to face interviews recruiting high performance people. I will share my secrets with you.
- Discover how to avoid your staff texting on the job or having their mind someplace else, learn how to only tell your staff what to do just once and make it stick, as well avoid the stress of wondering who is going to show up for work today!
- Discover how to really differentiate yourself from the competition. You will discover how to make a unique and compelling values proposition statement that works. Your prospects will contact you, which will grow your sales. Plus your current customers will buy more, and buy more often; and
- How to create a website that has impact and works for you and your potential customers. Understand the real importance of social media and in the end , really make sense of it all; plus
- Learn why most business owners do not listen to what their employees say to their customers – big mistake. I will help you get “Rock Star Status” – with raving fans that will promote your business for you.
- Discover how to find an extra week in a month - you can't manage time but rather activities. We'll talk about hourly rate and how spending more time putting your feet up on the desk and less time licking stamps can make you more money than you ever dreamed of. In the end, you will have more time for your family; as well as
- Find out the real value of numbers. Cash Flow is King. I will help you improve your bottom line so that you have more money in your jeans; and
- Learn how to get full value for your business. . You need the right plan for an exit strategy whether you are prepared to sell your business in 12 months or the next 12 years.
It's about You and Your business!
I'm not going to ask you for any money or your credit card. What I would like to do, however; is to have a conversation with you about you and your business and about how coaching can help you achieve your goals faster than you thought possible ...
The Good Part of What I Do
- Princess Leia !
I have literally changed people’s lives and that is the most exciting part of this business.
I had a client who ran a professional services business, in order for confidentiality reasons I’ll call her Leia. Before coaching with me, Leia was not satisfied with the performance of her company knowing that she needed to do a better job – grow her customer base, increase her price point, and get more production out of her staff.
She had difficulty in recruiting high performance people and was in a bind like most small business people when they hire poorly, that is, she had to let some people go- which is added stress with everyone involved.
This resulted in Leia working extremely long hours being pulled in multiple directions not only from a business point of view but from home as well, making a commitment to pick up her children from school every day, getting supper on the table, helping them with their homework, putting the kids to bed and working until one or two in the morning. The perfect formula for a heart attack.
Leia was wise enough to cry out one day “I can’t take this anymore! I need some help!” That's when she approached me and we started coaching. The first thing I did was encouraged her to get a nanny so she would not have to worry about picking up the kids or making dinner, or for that matter helping them with their homework. We started to get her life tuned around.
Next I helped her put together a sales and marketing strategy, segmented her customers, and increased her lead generation. increased her price point and was able to increase her profit by $150,000. And one of the biggest impacts we made was to recruit three superstar employees that could virtually run her business.
It's amazing to talk to Leia today because she'll never go back where she was before. She is the real heroine in the story- she had the courage to take action – “My family deserves better!” Today , she can’t help but have a smile on her face every time I come to see her…that makes me feel good.
Does this story ring a bell with you? My part was only to be her Yoda! ... because of my ear! She had the courage to meet the villain face to face and win the day.
The Sad Part of What I Do!
The most disappointing part of what I do is when people, that I can help, don't have 30 minutes to talk to me about their business. They usually are stricken, sooner rather than later, with the Yellow Pages phenomenon. If you don't keep ahead of the changes in business you will become obsolete quicker that you thought.
"Within 5 years more than 80% of them (start-up businesses) will have failed. Most small businesses are in a state of internal war - a war that no one can win. Day after day, fighting the same battles, in exactly the same way you fought them the day before. Most small business start with a dream and end in fear, confusion, and desperation because how to achieve their goals is not understood."
- Michael Gerber; The E Myth Revisited.
How does it work?
Who can you talk to about your business problems? I am not your spouse, business partner or best friend - which is a good thing - because I won't protect you from the truth. I am here to listen, be nonjudgmental and provide honest professional feedback in a confidential conversation that is motivational and results orientated. I provide 3 essential services:
- Four Cornerstones for Fast Growth:
- Presentation (Sales & Marketing)
- Profit & Processes
- Potential (Leadership & Education)
- I do my best work behind closed doors - confidentiality and honesty are the tools of my trade. As a confidant, I listen with a big heart and open mind being nonjudgmental and providing feedback that is to the point, objective and hopeful. For example, who would you talk with to discuss the fact that you might not be able to make next week's payroll?
- What most people don't realize is that simply attending a seminar or reading a myriad of business books won’t do you much good unless you implement the ideas. Many authors complain that over 90% of the people that read their books don’t implement the ideas – and end up not doing anything differently than they did last year.
- This is the accountability section that makes sure everything you want to do gets done - the drill Sgt. component of coaching – “OOHRAH”.
- Remember: I help you do what You want to do.
- We meet on a regular basis – once/week (once every two weeks is an option as well).
- The session lasts for 1 hour.
- Face to face is the best. ( in person or via web).
- We follow an agenda- talk about your business goals, challenges, and discuss solutions.
- Go through the prework that helps to provide you insight into concepts that address your obstacles.
- I am a sounding board for your ideas.
- Develop a strategy and adjust your action plan.
- You implement the strategy the following week.
- I provide you with some additional “thinking” material.
- I follow up with you to make sure things got done.
- Celebrate victories.
"Coaches are not for the meek. They’re for people who value unambiguous feedback. All coaches have one thing in common. It’s that they are ruthlessly results-oriented.”
- FAST COMPANY Magazine
Secrets of a Business Coach:
I am a graduate of the U of S and the Richard Ivey School of Business. My results-based approach to marketing, selling, and business development is built on over 30 years of proven corporate and entrepreneurial (small business) experience – being responsible for everything from patents to processes; from pricing to positioning and from people to profit. I have coached numerous top performing teams and individuals who have gone on to be leaders in North American Business including Presidents, Key Executives and Successful Small Business Owners.
Now, stay with me and listen closely. My rigorous training with decades of experience in the corporate boardroom to running my own business, I have acquired the specialized knowledge and privilege of knowing what really works and what doesn't work when it comes to business improvement.
In working with me, I will help you: drive more people to your business, service them better so they buy more often, and manage your finances better than you ever have previously. In addition, you will have more money and free time to do things outside of work that you enjoy.
Why This is Not an Ordinary Coaching Program:
Here is why my program is like no other program on the market:
Tested by high performace Entrepreneurs who love the step by step process.
2. Engaging and Empowering
I am very passionate about what I do – in real terms it is my calling. By taking a broad vision with focus on important details I've been fortunate enough to be able connect quickly with my clients and establish trust and openness because I keep them in the highest regard. I get them to reach a little bit deeper inside and find the core of what it is they truly want to accomplish and lay it on the table and identify what the real obstacles are.
3. Results Orientated
I am not unrealistic in what is possible, When business owners set goals and business gets hectic, they tend to revert back to their old habits – I keep them on track – even if it hurts a little. I have the goal line in sight – all the time!
I have “been there and done that,” and have stories (with the utmost confidentiality) to share with you about successes, failures, and creative ways to improve results with limited resources.
5. Good Listener
I practice active listening and let you do the talking. Know that when you are talking I am making mental notes, hearing what you are saying, understanding what you are not saying and everything in between.
6. Good communicator
Coaching is not about lecturing. It happens through a dialogue with my clients. As you will see in my session talking about marketing and positioning – clarity is everything,
What makes you different?
We talk in great detail in our coaching sessions about what makes you different from the competition. The Value Wedge seen above helps you identify where your conversations with your future customers need to take place. This is one concept that you as a business owner need to grasp.
I find most business owners are staking their position in the 3 red lines section (Value Parity) which is “what they have in common with their prospect and their competitors” rather than in the red triangle or “Value Wedge” (which is what they have in common with their prospect only. If you implement this you will double the deals you close!
When you develop your Power Position, you identify, what is important to your customer –what are their pain points, how you uniquely eliminate their pain and what you offer as proof. This lesson alone is worth the price of admission!
These diagrams were taken from Conversations That Win The Complex Sale
- by Peterson and Riesterer - This is a must read on Coach Gusty'sTop 10 Books to Read
Why Coaching is distinctly different from consulting.
MYTH #1: Coaching is the same thing as consulting.
No, they are quite different. A consultant is a specialist on a few topics and leaves you a report and you can decide what to do with it. A business coach is a generalist who covers a wide variety of topics and stays around to help you overcome the obstacles and accomplish your goals – cross the finish line.
“I help you do what you want do faster than you thought possible”
Who Uses Coaching?
MYTH #2: Coaching is just for poor performing businesses.
- The opposite is true today. , over 50% of Fortune 500 companies have coaches for high performing executive – if you don't have a coach these days, you are not going anywhere. High-performing companies ensure they have a coach because that's what keeps them competitive. Just think - one new idea implemented across the company could have a phenomenal savings.
- Likewise with small business owners - a great percentage of small business owners have coaches because the market is just changing too fast. There's too much information out there and small business owners are getting overwhelmed. A business coach helps you maintain focus and get more done. Whether you are in the top 30-40% and want to get into the top 3-4 % or you are in the top 3-4% and you just want to ensure that you stay there ...coaching is for you.
"Who, exactly, seeks out a coach?? Winners who want even more out of life."
- Chicago Tribune.
"I don't have time for coaching"
MYTH #3: No Time.
I was at a tradeshow when two young business owners were walking by my booth and I said “Excuse me, do you have time to take a Time Management course?” The guy said, “No!” His wife looked at me and chuckled. That's the paradox so many small business owners are caught up in. They are overwhelmed and they don’t know how to get out- they feel they don’t have time to do things right. If you feel this way then you need help … please give me a call...
Why Coaching With Me Doesn't
"Cost" You Anything... I Guarantee it!
How can I offer such a guarantee?
Quite simply if you look at the numbers and do the math – it's pretty straight forward. Some people don't understand that a business coach doesn't cost you money, I make you money.
A number of years ago MetrixGlobal did a survey on companies who used coaching and came back with the finding that they had received $5.29 for every dollar invested in coaching. I use this number because it is the most conservative estimate for return on investment for coaching.
Take a minute to think about what this really means!
|1.23||Your Best Stock|
|2.23||Best Stock Exchange|
If you took a look at your best stock investment over the last five years I think it's a sure bet to say that your return on investment hasn’t even come close to $5.29.
To Say Coaching Returns $5.29 for Every $1.00 Invested in Coaching is a bit Misleading. Let Me Explain Why.
Let's Do Some Quick Math To Show You Exactly What I Mean
If you look at the table below, I have used the data from the MetrixGlobal survey dated 2001 so the pricing is a bit off from where we are today but the important thing is that these are real numbers from an independent source that I can use to make my point.
Money left on the table by not coaching:
The additional annual revenue generated by coaching was $95,220.The cost of coaching was $18,000 a year. The return on investment was 529% ($95,220 divided by $18,000). All these numbers can be seen in the Year I column..
The thing that is misleading is that it only represents one year. In this example we use coaching for only 12 months- it stops at the end of Year I.
If I was coaching you for 12 months you would make substantial changes to your business to get the additional $95,220 gross profit in future years as well – when I wasn’t around!.
For example If you had success in targeting your customers in Year I – it is safe to assume that you would successfully target your customers in Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 as well.
What you learned and applied to your business in Year I
You would also apply in the Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4
So the real ROI should be calculate over 4 years!
$95,220 - 18,000 (cost of coaching) = $77,220 profit year 1
$77,220 profit year 1 + $99,220 profit year 2 + $99,220 profit year 3 + $99,220 profit year 4 =
is how much money you are leaving on the table !
Whether you use $77,220 for the first year or $362,880 for four years, every day you delay coaching you are forgoing that added profitability. If you get your mind around this concept,
I know you will pick up the phone or have me contact you so we can carry on this conversation.
There is not a greater opportunity for your business today than coaching.
That is why I can offer the best guarantee in the business – because of the low risk.
Zero CostTM Guarantee, fine print
When I start coaching with you, I enter into a month-to-month agreement. I do not have yearlong contracts. The reason is because I want you to be as comfortable as possible with every step of the process. If you want to stop coaching all you have to do is give me 30 days notice.
With the Zero CostTM Guarantee I require 12 months of coaching to take place before the guarantee is in effect. The reason for that is quite simple. It may take us three months or four months of coaching just to start moving in the right direction. So to guarantee the program after three or four months doesn't really give coaching a chance to prove its worth.
I guarantee that 12 months coaching will not cost you a cent or I will continue coaching you free until it does! You can't beat that deal – no small print, no hoops to jump through…
It's simple, to the point and rock solid!
So Exactly How Much Do MY Services Cost?
That really depends. As a business coach, I need to find out more about your business, your target markets, obstacles you face, and what your goals are.
I have a number of different options in regards to format and frequency:
Once we meet I will lay out the options and pricing clearly and you can decide.
So now the only question left to ask is “When do you want to see how I can turn your business into a fiercely profit generating vehicle, recruit the best and gain more free time?"
“My guess, you answered: it could not be soon enough!” I strongly urge you to enroll in my Game Plan for Business Breakthrough so we can start a conversation to see if coaching is a fit for you.
If you aren't willing to spend 30 minutes talking about how to increase YOUR business, you probably aren't meant to be a client of mine.
Start the process so that you could jump start your business attracting a flood of customers, outperform your competitors and generate incredible sales and profits with a staff that is first rate.
Get Your Free 30 - 60 Minute
Game Plan for Business Breakthrough
Know this: If you choose a “Game Plan for Business Breakthrough” coaching session the 30-60 minutes we spend together will NOT be a giant sales pitch. That's not how I like to do business. If there is no fit, it is just a waste of my time to try to “sell” you – I just want to have a conversation with you.
We'll talk about YOUR business and how I can help you succeed.
I’ve heard from a lot of small businesses that are having an especially difficult time getting their business to grow fast these days.
After hearing about so many people’s struggles, I decided to do something about it...
**NEW, For a Limited Time **
I’d like to invite you to take advantage of a special, “Game Plan for Business Breakthrough” coaching session where we’ll work together to...
- Create a crystal clear vision for your "ultimate business success‟ and the “perfect lifestyle” you’d like your business to provide.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging the growth of your business and keeping you working too many hours.
- Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to turn your business into a highly profitable, revenue-generating machine that practically runs itself...
Since we’re making this offer for the first time right now and we don’t know how intense the response will be, we can’t guarantee a coaching session for everyone.
We’ll take as many people as we can and then start a waiting list. You can expect to get contacted by my team to schedule your session within the 48 hours of replying.
The sooner you reply, the more likely you are to get a session.
It doesn't matter whether you are a seasoned business owner, just getting into the business or are ready to exit the business; my coaching program can help you achieve your goals faster than you thought possible.
If you’d like to take advantage of this very special, very limited, and totally FREE 30-60 minute “Game Plan for Business Breakthrough” coaching session, let us know now:
"I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable."
- Russell, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd.
If not now….When?
You're not indecisive you may just have option confusion.
The choice and the decision is easy: you have to say yes to something:
Yes to growing your business today to where you have always wanted it to be or yes to continue down the same path you are on now and experience the same pain;
Yes to acquiring exceptional employees who can run your business or yes to continue spending time fixing the mistakes made by the people you pay;
Yes to spending more time doing the things that are important to you or yes to being a stranger to your family.
Do you want to have an exceptional company
or is mediocrity OK with you?
If you are indecisive about this or other business decisions - I can help you with that. It is a part of our leadership module. Coaching can help you. Just click on the link below.
Don't waste another second - contact me before something else gets in the way.
I have to let you know that I have a limited number of seats available for new clients (take 4 days a week, divide by 1.5 hours and you will understand what I am talking about.) So if you're at all interested please contact me so we can start talking right away.
“Get a Business Breakthrough!”, “How to Grow Your Business by 30%, 40% or even 50%, and
Discover How to Recruit 2 Superstar Employees, plus Gain More Free Time to Take a 4 Week Holiday”… all in 6 months or less.…comes with the Zero CostTM Guarantee.”
Call Coach Gusty at 855-499-9901
…when second place is not an option!
Wishing you prosperity and success.